Our client is a well-respected and successful advisory firm that is currently looking for a Tax Preparer to join their team. This is a perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company! The company boasts a fun and humble team-oriented culture, great work/life balance and provides its’ employees with strong benefits. They truly enjoy mentoring and training their employees to help them succeed. This position will work fully in-office in the greater Madison area but offers great flexibility.
The Tax Preparer will be responsible for individual, estate and trust tax returns. They are willing to train the estate and trust tax preparation. This person will also do client consultations and have some bookkeeping responsibilities as needed.
The Tax Preparer will possess the following:
- The Tax Preparer will have 2+ years of tax experience. Experience in Business, Trusts, and Estates a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and tax preparation software.
- The Tax Preparer will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
Equal Opportunity Employer