Our client is a construction organization in the Madison market looking for an Accountant. Our client is looking for someone who has experience in the construction industry, is flexible and able to prioritize. This company provides strong work life balance, team oriented, longevity and fun environment that includes company outings. This position is in office.
The Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Maintain accounting records
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Prepare supporting account reconciliations monthly
- Cashflow projections/maintenance and reconciliations
- Sales Tax reconciliation and filing
- Assist with accounting projects as needed to support the department.
The Accountant will possess the following:
- Associate degree preferred.
- 2+ years of project accounting experience within the construction industry required.
- Well organized and detail orientated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills