The Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Assist customers and business partners.
- Prepare and issue invoices to customers.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Accountant will possess the following:
- Associates degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- At least 5+ year of experience
- Customer-service oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.