Our client is a manufacturing organization in the Milwaukee area looking for a Tax Analyst. Our client is looking for someone with tax experience, is positive, flexible, dynamic and open-minded. This company has great tenure, a brand-new office, and a hybrid work environment.
The Tax Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of corporate and family office income tax reporting and general support of tax department.
- Prepare federal, state, and local income tax returns.
- Prepares correspondence to tax authorities regarding notices.
- Analyzes issues to determine nature, scope, and direction of investigations required.
- Organize and maintain tax work papers and filing records.
- Actively provides tax resources and news to stay current.
- Support tax and accounting departments with special projects.
- Participate in tax integration efforts.
The Tax Analyst will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field
- 1+ years of tax experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.