VP of Finance
Location: Menomonee Falls , Wisconsin
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 38204
Date Added: 06/01/2023
Our client is an industry leading and rapidly growing company that is looking for a Vice President of Finance to join their team. This position provides a great opportunity to come in and help set up policy and procedure and make a big impact! They are looking for a strong and strategic leader who isn’t afraid to get into the details. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. This position will work in-office in the Greater Milwaukee area.
The Vice President of Finance will be responsible for leading and coordinating the company’s financial planning, budget management functions, debt financing, and ensuring the company’s accounting procedures and reporting conforms to generally accepted accounting principles. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Vice President of Finance will direct the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budgeting and forecasting, and accounting function.
- Manage and coordinate financial planning and results management functions.
- Manage and participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports.
- Monitor and analyze operating results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance to budgets.
- Partner with senior management to achieve consensus on business strategy and drive financial analysis to identify trends, threats and opportunities.
- Oversee divisional capital expenditure projects that include growth, maintenance and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist senior management in financial planning and results management.
- The Vice President will manage a team of accounting and financial analysis personnel and develop and mentor this team for success.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
The Vice President of Finance will possess the following:
- The Vice President of Finance will have 8+ years of related experience in a mid to senior level finance position.
- Strong analytical, strategic planning, and management skills.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office products, specifically strong Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- The Vice President of Finance will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- CPA strongly preferred.