Our client is a leading global manufacturing and distribution company that is looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their team. This position will be hands-on working with various departments throughout the organization. The company boasts beautiful brand-new offices, a team-oriented culture, business casual environment, and a lot of opportunity for advancement throughout the organization. This position is currently working a hybrid schedule of days in the office and remote.
The Treasury Analyst will drive transformation to produce more accurate and timely cash forecasting, reporting and analyses for senior leadership. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Treasury Analyst will create and analyze models involving cash flow, balance sheet, and income statement projections.
- Improve global cash visibility and forecasting by creating and executing processes for non-U.S. subsidiaries to report cash balances and activity detail.
- Monitor forecast variance to actual, determining cause(s) of variance(s), and recommend forecast model refinements to drive improvement in accuracy.
- Manage reporting for the Credit/Collection and Accounts Payable teams on collections, disbursements, including actual vs. forecast analysis, roll-forwards and accruals.
- Manage appropriate procedures and processes around month-end and quarter-close activity.
- Perform as back-up to cash functions, including daily cash positioning, cash, cash pooling, intercompany loans, short-term investing and borrowing, wire payments, fraud prevention bank account setup and maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The Treasury Analyst will have 1+ years’ hands-on experience with financial analysis, forecasting, and treasury management.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and GAAP accounting rules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of treasury and financial software programs preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or CTP preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer