Our client is a professional service organization in the Greater Minneapolis area is looking for a Tax Manager. This client is looking for someone with 4+ years of experience, strong project management skills, and excellent delegations and time management skills. This company offers great exposure to tax and audit, opportunities for growth, and very flexible schedule. This position can be hybrid or remote!
The Tax Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform complicated tax research and data analysis to identify and implement tax planning strategies.
- Review significant tax elements of GAAP and Statutory accounting and ensure adherence to tax accounting policy.
- Manage a significant process, project or process improvements within the Tax Department and ensure timely, accurate and complete performance.
- Participate in day-to-day interaction with external parties including but not limited to IRS, external auditors, regulatory bodies, and vendors.
- Lead tax integration efforts
The Tax Manager will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field
- 4+ years of tax experience
- Strong time management skills
- Able to communicate with clients and under pressure of client deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills