Our client in the Minneapolis area is looking for a Tax Compliance Manager. This client is looking for someone with 3+ years of fund tax experience, CPA, and ability to work independently. This company offers strong benefits, flexibility, and a collaborative small knit team. This position is hybrid.
The Tax Compliance Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of income tax returns for multi-state funds and other entities.
- Responsible for tax-related monitoring of transactions for foreign and domestic investments.
- Integrity of tax data in the portfolio.
- Review accounting information for tax reporting implications.
- Maintain tax basis information of partnership fund investments.
- Respond to IRS notices and inquiries.
- Monitor tax compliance calendar.
- Assist accounting department as needed.
- Assist with individual compliance projects.
The Tax Compliance Manager will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field
- 3+ years of experience in investment fund/partnership tax compliance and planning.
- CPA required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of taxation issues related to foreign and domestic investments.
- Comfortable taking initiative and problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills