Our client is a manufacturing organization in the Beloit market is looking for a Tax Analyst. Our client is looking for someone with 2+ years’ experience, has 1120 experience, and wants to work with a growing fun team! This company provides a great culture and strong benefits. This position is hybrid!
The Tax Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform complicated tax research and data analysis to identify and implement tax planning strategies.
- Perform significant tax elements of GAAP and Statutory accounting and ensure adherence to tax accounting policy.
- Manage a significant process, project or process improvements within the Tax Department and ensure timely, accurate and complete performance.
- Participate in day-to-day interaction with external parties including but not limited to IRS, external auditors, regulatory bodies, and vendors.
- Participate in tax integration efforts.
The Tax Analyst will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field
- CPA preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in corporate taxation OR 1-3 years’ experience in public accounting tax
- 1120 experience
- Proficiency in use of ERP software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer