The Tax Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform corporate, partnership, individual, trust and estate tax returns.
- Work with clients from beginning to end of engagement.
- Manage a significant process, project or process improvements within the Tax Department and ensure timely, accurate and complete performance.
- Analyze client financial information, assess needs, and determine strategies.
- Prepare and review financial statements
- Effectively communicate with team members
The Tax Accountant will possess the following:
Associates degree in accounting or closely related field
1+ years of public accounting experience preferred
CPA highly preferred
Ability to manage multiple engagements
Excellent written and verbal communication skills