Our client is an organization in the Milwaukee area looking for an Accountant. Our client is looking for someone with accounting experience, possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills. This company offers great work-life balance, a nice office, and a down to earth team. This position is in office.
The Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Analyze and prepare journal entries.
- Reconcile balance sheets.
- Participate in period-close process.
- Prepare sales and use tax returns.
- Purse process improvement opportunities.
- Provide accounting support to operations department.
- Monitor compliance.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Accountant will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- 1+ years of accounting experience.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial systems preferred.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.