Our client is a growing manufacturing company that is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. This position is the perfect opportunity to gain exposure to many facets of the business and grow with the company! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, strong benefits, great work/life balance and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. This position will be working mostly in-office with the option to work from home one day each week.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Staff Accountant will prepare monthly financial reporting and assist with transmission of monthly financial results.
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, and budget analysis.
- Process and execute treasury functions.
- Provide support for external audit and tax requirements.
- Contribute to monthly closes and submission of accurate financial results.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Provide support and management of routine consolidation requirements; including system maintenance.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Staff Accountant will possess the following:
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and advanced knowledge of Excel. Experience with ERP systems a plus.
- Experience with Hyperion or Oracle preferred.
- CPA preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer