Sr Federal Tax Analyst
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 37741
Date Added: 06/01/2023
The Senior Federal Tax Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist with domestic tax provision and tax compliance.
- Review financial information relevant to preparation of tax fillings.
- Review and prepare federal income tax returns, tax payments and claims for refund.
- Research various federal tax related issues.
- Supervise and train accounting staff.
- Participate in day-to-day interaction with external parties including but not limited to IRS, external auditors, regulatory bodies, and vendors.
- Participate in tax integration efforts.
The Senior Federal Tax Analyst will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field.
- CPA preferred.
- Experience with various tax and accounting software applications.
- 3+ years’ experience with federal tax compliance preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills