The Senior Tax Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Prepare and review federal forms and consolidated returns.
- Prepare and review federal compliance.
- Prepare and review state and local income and franchise tax returns.
- Prepare and review calculations of quarterly tax estimates for federal, state, and local tax purposes.
- Perform research and prepare calculations relating to tax positions, issues and special projects.
- Assist in tax planning focused for business related taxes.
- Assist in the implementation of department process improvement.
- Support property tax compliance process.
The Senior Tax Analyst will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field
- 2+ years of tax experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.