Senior Tax Accountant
Location: Neenah, Wisconsin
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 37403
Date Added: 06/03/2023
The Senior Tax Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop and create solutions that will help resolve or minimize potential task risk.
- Review significant tax elements of GAAP and Statutory accounting and ensure adherence to tax accounting policy.
- Assist in completing quarterly and annual tax calculations.
- Manage a significant process, project or process improvements within the Tax Department and ensure timely, accurate and complete performance.
- Participate in day-to-day interaction with external parties including but not limited to IRS, external auditors, regulatory bodies, and vendors.
- Assist with tax department compliance
- Additional duties as assigned.
The Senior Tax Accountant will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field
- 3+ years of tax experience or public accounting experience
- CPA or CPA candidate is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills