Our client is a large manufacturing company that is looking for a FP&A Senior Manager to join their team. This position is open due to a new location opening within the company! They are looking for someone that is motivated and relishes the opportunity to create and build. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, strong benefits, and great work/life balance. This position will have the opportunity to work a hybrid schedule of in-office and remote in the greater Milwaukee area.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will lead all core financial planning and analysis processes to ensure predictability, accountability, and high performance.
• Responsible for monthly and quarterly forecasting processes (consolidation, internal/external reporting).
• Lead and execute the strategic planning processes including establishing reporting calendar, defining information and reporting requirements (financial & non-financial), consolidating financial and non-financial information and analyzing and challenging specific plans.
• Review monthly/quarterly results with leadership.
• Identify and implement efficiency opportunities that drive increased value to the company.
• Provide financial support for the VP’s across various functions (commercial, operations, purchasing, integrated supply chain, etc.
• Also responsible for financial systems implementation/maintenance, review of balance sheet to ensure internal controls and audit processes are operating effectively.
• The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will perform other duties as assigned.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will possess the following:
• The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will have at least 7+ years progressive financial experience including a cost accounting and manufacturing analysis background.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
• Strong computer skills including advance knowledge of Excel. Experience with One Stream highly preferred.
• The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will have a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Finance.
• CPA highly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer