Our client is an organization in the Racine area looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst. This company is looking for someone with 2+ years of SEC reporting experience, who is inquisitive and has a strong attention to detail. This company offers growth opportunities, brand-new office space and a strong work-life balance. This position is hybrid.
The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Prepare SEC filings and earnings releases to meet deadlines.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Maintain supporting documentation for financial statements.
- Collaboration with investors as needed.
- Collaboration with internal and external auditors on quarterly reviews.
- Ownership of financial standard practices and external reporting controls.
- Various ad hoc analysis and special projects
The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or closely related field.
- 2+ years of SEC reporting or public accounting preferred.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, analytical and detailed-oriented.