Senior Financial Analyst (38836)
Our client is a rapidly growing global manufacturing company that is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. This is a newly created position due to company growth! This is a highly visible role to leadership with a short path to promotion! The company boasts a team-oriented culture, strong benefits and great work/life balance. This position is currently working a hybrid schedule of days on-site and remote on the north side of Milwaukee.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial planning, analysis and month-end close support. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Financial Analyst will analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Perform analysis and research for the preparation of long-range planning, operating reviews and annual operating plans.
- Serve as a business partner and assist other functional leaders with financial analysis and business improvement initiatives.
- Prepare forecasts and analyzes trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, profitability and other related areas.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Interface with corporate finance and treasury and across business units to collect and/or report on business performance.
- Assist with the maintenance of a proper system of internal controls and provide support to the businesses as required.
- Conduct ad-hoc financial analysis/special projects to assist management in understanding and/or driving business performance.
- 3+ years of experience in both Accounting and Finance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- High level of understanding of Accounting principles.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Excel. HFM and/or SmartView experience preferred.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or CMA preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer