The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand business issues that can be evaluated.
- Directs the preparation and presentation of annual sales budget and periodic forecasts.
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Partner with sales leadership team to obtain business goals.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
The Senior Financial Analyst will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field
- MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in financial analysis role.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial modeling experience including developing models, interpreting results, generating insight.
- Exceptional analytical and data gathering skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.