Senior Financial Analyst (38340)
Our client is a rapidly growing leading manufacturer and they are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. This is a highly visible role and the perfect opportunity to make your mark on the department. There is significant opportunity for growth within the company! The company boasts a team-oriented culture, casual work environment, strong benefits, and great work/life balance. This position will offer the opportunity of a flexible work schedule – a combination of days in office and remote work each week!
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a member of the Commercial Finance team and act as a business partner for the company’s largest go-to-market channel. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· The Senior Financial Analyst will analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
· Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
· Compile, track, analyze information to evaluate achievement of key operational and strategic objectives, as well as to monitor the overall financial and operating health/performance of the business.
· Develop, maintain and distribute integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports and financial models to support business analysis and decision-making.
· Preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
· Assist with the annual strategic planning and budgeting financial process.
· Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
· Conduct ad-hoc financial analysis/special projects to assist management in understanding business performance and support strategic initiatives.
· The Senior Financial Analyst will conduct ad-hoc financial analysis/special projects to assist management in understanding and/or driving business performance.
The Senior Financial Analyst will possess the following:
· The Senior Financial Analyst will have 3+ years’ financial analysis experience; manufacturing experience preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products. Experience with ERP systems preferred.
· The Senior Financial Analyst will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Equal Opportunity Employer