Our client is a manufacturing organization in the Richland County area looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. Our client is looking for someone with 2+ years of experience, strong analytical skills and attention to detail, and highly organized. This position is onsite.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop analytical tools and processes to assist in management decisions processes.
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Learn all treasury processes to support business continuity plan.
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Various ad hoc analysis and special projects
The Senior Financial Analyst will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or closely related field
- 2+ years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial reporting systems
- Self-motivated, organized, analytical and detailed-oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer