Our client is a leading manufacturing company that is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. This position will have a lot of visibility throughout the company and an opportunity to grow into a manager role within the next couple years! The company boasts a team-oriented culture, business casual environment, long-tenured employees, and provides their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. This position can work out of either the Milwaukee or Chicago office.
The Senior Financial Analyst will assist with planning, forecasting, and reporting financial results. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Financial Analyst will analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Conduct and document more complex financial and business analyses and research in areas such as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, profitability and investments.
- Perform analysis and research for the preparation of long-range planning, operating reviews and annual operating plans.
- Prepare forecasts and analyzes trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions, profitability and other related areas.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- May prepare and compile data for income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and various other accounting statements and reports for more complex business unit or plant.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will conduct ad-hoc financial analysis/special projects to assist management in understanding and/or driving business performance.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will have 3-5+ years’ financial planning & analysis experience; public accounting and/or manufacturing experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products. Experience with Oracle or SAP along with Hyperion HFM preferred.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- CPA or working towards CPA preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer