Senior Global Finance Auditor – Rotational Program!
Our client is a growing and highly reputable global company that is looking for a Senior Global Finance Auditor to join their team. This is a rotational role that offers a wide variety and experience throughout the company. They believe in promoting from within and once people work for this company, they don’t leave! The company boasts a team-oriented culture, strong track record of internal promotions, long tenured employees, and excellent benefits. When not traveling, this position will typically work in the office up to 4 days/week.
The Senior Global Finance Auditor will be responsible for financial, operational, and compliance audits throughout the company’s international and domestic organizations. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Global Finance Auditor will examine records, documents, transactions and methods for accuracy to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Inspect accounting systems to determine their efficiency and protective value.
- Collect and analyze financial and operational data in order to test the adequacy of internal controls, verify compliance with operating procedures or regulatory requirements and evaluate the effectiveness of business processes.
- Documentation, testing and administration of the Sarbanes-Oxley compliance assessment.
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
- Prepare reports of findings and recommendations for management.
- The Senior Internal Auditor will manage and train one direct report and supervise audit consultants.
- Assist with other special projects as needed.
The Senior Global Finance Auditor will possess the following:
- The Senior Global Finance Auditor will have 3+ busy seasons in internal/external audit practice of a public accounting firm. Big 4 experience highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Internal Audit Standards, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, and GAAP required.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and audit management software.
- Willingness to travel 40-60%, including both domestic and international travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA and/or other certification strongly preferred.
- Bilingual skills a plus.