The Senior Accounting Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Serve as a primary resource for both internal and external parties.
- Analyze financial reports. Make recommendations related to accounting.
- Responsible for month end close.
- Ensure operational and financial systems reconcile.
- Utilize project and change management experience to facilitate and direct modifications to accounting functions.
- Review and verify accuracy of journal entries.
- Assist with audits.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Senior Accounting Analyst will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Knowledge of both fundamental and complex concepts, practices and procedures of accounting.
- Process improvement mindset.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.