Senior Accountant (38841)
Our client is a reputable manufacturing company and a leader in their industry. They are looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. Due to recent growth, this is a newly created position. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is a significant opportunity for growth and advancement. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, great amenities, and excellent benefits. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. This position will work fully on-site in the greater Milwaukee area.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for assisting with financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis. The Senior Accountant’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interprets operating results as they affect the organization and make recommendations for improvement.
- Oversee accounts receivable collections and credit management.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements.
- Participate in strategic planning process and budgeting process.
- Oversee corporate revenue recognition requirements and processes to ensure company’s compliance.
- Create and maintain general ledger.
- Administer fixed asset accounting and maintaining records.
The Senior Accountant will possess the following:
- 2-3 years’ related experience; public accounting experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated and working knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong computer skills including advanced Excel skills and knowledge of accounting software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
Equal Opportunity Employer