Our client is a manufacturing organization in the Greater Minneapolis area looking for a Senior Accountant. This company is looking for someone with 3+ years of accounting experience, a team player with open communication, and flexibility. This company offers growth opportunities, laid-back environment, great work-life balance and a hybrid work environment.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Monitor and maintain internal work process for accounting department.
- Drive process improvement and perform tasks related to month end close.
- Drive process improvement for reconciling accounts.
- Evaluate and maintain proper internal controls.
- Analyze results and collaborate with other departments.
- Prepare information for external audit activities.
- Provide management with information vital to decision making process.
- Prepare internal and external audit.
The Senior Accountant will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Collaborative team player.
- Outstanding integrity, moral judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.