The Senior Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Participate in monthly financial close processes to include posting monthly journal entries.
- Perform monthly financial review to identify variances to budget.
- Prepare and manage bank deposits.
- Reconciles various assets and liability accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Work with developmental team and CFO to develop grant/RFP budgets.
- Provides monthly financial reporting package to include balance sheet, income statements and dashboards.
- Oversee fixed asset administration.
- Prepare schedules for annual workers compensation insurance audit.
- Serves as back-up to the accounting assistant.
- Monitor, analyze and record construction projects.
The Senior Accountant will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or closely related field.
- 2+ years of experience in accounting or finance.
- Experience with state or federal grants preferred.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills