Our client is a growing automotive services company looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. Joining a innovative organization, you will be a key player in the continued development of the Corporate Accounting Team and have the opportunity to grow within!
Offering unlimited PTO, quarterly BONUS pay out, hybrid schedule, and fun team outings!
- Own, report, maintain and file/pay our property accounting functions
- Own and maintain the amortization and reporting for PPD Assets.
- Own and maintain the monthly accrual and reporting for Workers Compensation and General Liability insurance.
- Assist in the weekly booking of ADP Payroll Journal Entries.
- Act as a liaison between Corporate and the Landlord for Rent/Property Taxes.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed for leadership.
- Work closely with team members on various month-end close activities.
- 2+ years’ of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to work cross functionally and act as a liaison with all levels or organization and external business partnerships
- Strong analytical thinker
- Independent, self-starter that works well in team environment