The Risk Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Establish, document and communicate the organizations risk management policies to ensure compliance.
- Conduct annual risk assessments.
- Collaborate with management to identify, review, and monitor internal risk and control activities.
- Create action plans and adjust policies, processes and procedures as needed.
- Oversee property and casualty insurance.
- Foster a strong safety culture.
- Provide day-to-day assistance to managers for prevention, claims and safety.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
The Risk Manager will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business.
- 5+ years of corporate risk and insurance management experience.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical, accuracy and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills