Our client is a technology organization in the Jefferson County area is looking for a Revenue Accountant. This company is looking for someone with a bachelor’s degree, 2+ years’ experience in revenue accounting, and has a positive mindset! Our client offers opportunities for growth, strong team, and great perks such as education reimbursement! This position is hybrid.
The Revenue Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Ensure revenue from all business streams
- Coordinate customer invoicing activity
- Review of tasks and processes to ensure internal control and policies/procedure compliance
- Reconcile monthly invoices
- Assist in month end close process
- Assist with internal control and financial audits
- Other administrative duties as needed.
The Revenue Accountant will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field required
- 2+ years of revenue accounting experience
- Practical knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills