Our client is a real estate property management company in the Madison area looking for a Property Accountant. This company is looking for someone with experience, values teamwork, and has good communication skills. This company offers an awesome office, flexibility, and a hybrid work environment.
The Property Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare journal entries, monitor all accounts, and analyze operating expenses and reconciliations.
- Prepare month end reports, reconcile, and balance all accounts.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Prepares reports as requested.
The Property Accountant will possess the following:
- Associate degree preferred.
- 3+ years of accounting experience preferred.
- Highly organized and has great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer