The Project Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist with journal entries weekly.
- Assist with payroll tax payment entries and tax fillings.
- Assist with payroll reporting.
- Assist with internal audit function and account reconciliations.
- Job performance analysis data.
- Entry of all project labor and material costs.
- Assist in analyzing all project expenses.
- Provide flexibility based on reporting and analysis needs.
The Project Accountant will possess the following:
- Associate degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Proactive problem-solver with strong decision-making skills.
- Construction or manufacturing experience a plus.
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills