The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform weekly payroll.
- Review wage and deductions.
- Complete payroll maintenance.
- Process labor reports and new hire reporting.
- Assist with unemployment forms.
- Assist with monthly and annual union benefits.
- Ensure all payroll files are complete and accurate.
- Additional general duties and special projects as requested/assigned.
The Payroll Specialist will possess the following:
- 3+ years of processing payroll experience.
- Union experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.