The ideal candidate will be proficient in Workday, have 3+ years of global, high volume payroll processing experience and the desire to manage. Our client offers a flexible hybrid schedule, onsite gym, free breakfast & lunch, a wellness program, the list goes on!
- Implement, maintain, and review payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Manage US-based payroll team in completion of assigned payrolls.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of payroll experience required.
- Must be proficient in Workday.