The Payroll Clerk will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Analyze, code, and process AP invoices.
- Create and process journal entries.
- Scan all invoices, checks, check registers into document system.
- Investigate discrepancies by reconciling vendor accounts and month statements.
- Audit invoices for proper documentation.
- Prepare a listing of invoices to be paid during the check run.
- Assist with company credit card and expense reporting program.
- Assist with 1099 preparation.
- Additional general duties and special projects as requested/assigned.
The Payroll Clerk will possess the following:
- Associate degree OR 3+ years of experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills