Our client is an organization in the Madison area looking for an Office Manager. Our client is looking for someone who has experience closing the books, is detail oriented, and has the ability to prioritize. This company offers flexibility, brand new office, and strong leadership in a laid-back environment.
The Office Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Handle day-to-day bookkeeping tasks.
- Manage accounting processes and record journal entries.
- Assist in closing books for review.
- Monthly payroll.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Administer ACH/wires for financial transactions.
- Handle bank transfers and reconcile accounts daily.
- Assist with tax compliance tasks.
- Perform regular and routine banking activities.
- Reconcile accounts daily.
- Generate reports on financial accounts.
- Manage incoming legal, tax, and administrative mail.
Office Manager will possess the following:
- Accounting experience including closing the books.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Tax experience preferred.
- Hospitality experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills