Our client is a well-established, growing organization in Waukesha seeking a permanent Materials Specialist to join their Supply Chain/Purchasing team. The ideal candidate will possess at least one year of purchasing or procurement experience. The position is full-time and in the office in Waukesha Monday through Friday. Please apply for immediate consideration.
- Plan, execute, communicate, and update Purchase Orders as needed/required.
- Extract data from the ERP system and analyze and report it as assigned.
- Collaborate with Materials and other cross-functional groups to develop, manage, and verify critical ERP/MRP data settings.
- Communicate with suppliers for updated pricing/lead time/critical supply chain data.
- Ensure all parties have adequate information, including updates of system settings.
- Help research and implement new data sources to improve planning and forecasting.
- Identify and address short-term material shortages.
- Manage Materials department team metrics dashboard and coordinate monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) meetings.
- Other projects as assigned.
- At least one year of experience in purchasing or procurement.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or a related field required.
- Excellent with data analysis and strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and purchasing software systems.
- Knowledge of purchasing and procurement best practices.