Manager of Technical Accounting & Reporting
Our client is a global service-based company with steady growth that is currently looking for a Manager of Technical Accounting & Reporting to join their team. This position will be responsible for representing accounting throughout the M&A process, working with cross-department business leaders. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, great benefits, and great work/life balance. This position is currently working a hybrid schedule of days in the office and remote.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Manager of Technical Accounting & Reporting will record and analyze the company’s financial information.
- Lead the company’s assessment of technical accounting matters, including carrying out research and documentation for a variety of complex and non-standard transactions.
- Participate in and drive management and execution of valuation exercises.
- Oversee all ongoing acquisition-related accounting activities.
- Introduce target companies to the company’s accounting and financial reporting environment and build financial integration plans for the first 90 days post acquisition.
- Identify and articulate complex purchase accounting requirements to due diligence team, legal, accounting and acquired teams.
- Own the chart of account setup process for newly acquired subs, including the legal entity structure
- Other duties and special projects as required.
- The Manager of Technical Accounting & Reporting will have 5+ years’ accounting experience; public accounting experience required.
- Strong financial reporting and technical accounting background.
- Strong, current knowledge of US GAAP accounting.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products, and advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA required.
Equal Opportunity Employer