Lead Internal Auditor
Location: Northbrook, Illinois
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 38037
Date Added: 06/03/2023
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Executes audit programs and achieves objectives by coordinating audit activity and preparing documentation.
- Lead internal audit projects; identify risks, perform audit planning and scoping, execute and document business processes.
- Develop reviews, edits and submit audit reports.
- Plan, execute and supervise complex audit assignments.
- Train and develop audit staff.
- Assist in the development of risk assessment.
- Assist department management in planning and scheduling audits.
- Support continuous improvement of the audit practice through learning and development.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
The Senior Internal Auditor. will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 6+ years of related experience
- CPA, CIA, CISA certification preferred.
- Willing to travel up to 25% domestic and international.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent detail and organizational skills