Lead Financial Analyst
Lead Financial Analyst (35631)
Our client is a reputable and rapidly growing manufacturing company that is looking for a Lead Financial Analyst to join their team. Join a great company that boasts a team-oriented culture, strong compensation, great benefits, and significant opportunity for advancement throughout the organization. This role will work in more of a technical accounting role and will work a hybrid schedule with more days remote than in-office.
- Conduct special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepare recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting
- Corporate accounting and financial analysis experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial reporting systems
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Auditing
Equal Opportunity Employer