Interim Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager
Location: Port Washington, Wisconsin
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Temporary
Job ID: 37921
Date Added: 06/01/2023
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Directly assist the owner with month-end close procedures.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Assist the accounts payable, receivable and payroll team members.
- Testing of data within ERP system IQMS.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by CFO.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting required, CPA a plus.
- At least 5-10 years of GL Accounting experience.
- Experience with ERP systems required. IQMS experience a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Need to be independent and have excellent written and verbal communication skills