Our client is a manufacturing organization in the Fox Valley area looking for an Indirect Tax Analyst. This company is looking for someone who has experience with financial methods, attention to detail, and willingness to learn. This company offers a family feel culture, opportunities for growth, and a hybrid work environment.
The Indirect Tax Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Handle all aspects of sales and use tax reporting.
- Prepare and file monthly and quarterly sales and tax returns.
- Prepare and file property tax returns.
- Assist in tax audits; data gathering, review, and filing.
- Files unclaimed property returns.
- Review, analyze, and interpret existing tax laws and tax legislations.
- Provide strategic advice to management on tax implications.
- Associate degree in accounting or closely related field required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of finance, financial methods, and tools and strategies.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.