Indirect Tax Analyst
Location: Beloit, Wisconsin
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 38117
Date Added: 06/02/2023
The Tax Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide tax-related assistance to tax management team.
- Work with various teams on projects assignments related to the indirect tax areas.
- Assist with audit reports, invoices, and conducting analysis.
- Review and submit sales, gross receipts and similar transactions-based tax returns.
- Coordinate third party providers with property tax filings.
- Research and provide tax guidance to internal and external customers.
- Analyze and develop reporting for monthly and annual data.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
The Tax Analyst will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field preferred
- Tax experience preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills