Our client is a construction organization in the Beloit area looking for an Incentive Analyst. Our client is looking for someone who is analytical, detailed, and has strong customer service. This position offers growth opportunities, the opportunity to work with a great team and a hybrid work environment.
The Incentive Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Maintaining the delivery system that ensures orders are delivered to the correct site.
- Stocking brands and products contractors need.
- Actively listening to customers to find out needs and improvements.
- Provide ongoing training for supply associates.
- Challenge associates to set goals and create environment to achieve those goals.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
The Incentive Analyst will possess the following:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Analytical and detailed oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills