Our client is in the Madison area looking for a Human Resources Director. This client is looking for someone with 10+ years of human resources experience and experience leading a team. This company provides great culture, a collaborative team, and a beautiful office building. This position is on-site.
The Human Resources Director will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Lead key human resources relationships with HRIS and benefit providers.
- Provide human resources oversight for the company.
- Provide direction for company employee benefits.
- Lead overall risk management of company from an HR perspective.
- Collaborate with Madison team leaders to develop professional development plans.
- Communicate HR related matters to leaders and teammates.
- Oversee performance, training, and career development.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Acts as a liaison between HR and key company leaders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Human Resources Director will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- 10+ years of HR experience
- Experience leading a team.
- Certification through HRCI or SHRM preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills