Our client is an organization in the Madison area looking for a Human Resources Manager. This client is looking for someone with 7+ years of experience, a strong team collaborator, and is self-motivated. This company offers a strong team culture, a progressive company and great leadership with a tenured team. This position is in office.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Oversee the development and administration of all HR activities.
- Manage recruitment and selection process, including job postings, interviews and hiring process.
- Reviews of policies, procedures, and practices.
- Coordinates employee onboarding and orientation.
- Oversees HRIS and other HR software applications.
- Benefits management.
- Other projects as needed.
The Human Resources Manager will posses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of HR experience required.
- Experience with HRIS and other HR software’s.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills