Our national, commercial real estate client is rapidly growing and seeking to add an HR Generalist to their team on a permanent basis. The main duties entail assisting in talent acquisition, recruitment processes and employee retention.
If benefits are important to you, look no farther because this employer pay 100% of medical insurance! They also prioritize wellness initiatives (free yoga classes at the office) and provide free breakfast and lunch onsite.
- Coordinate employee life cycle from recruiting and onboarding to offboarding
- Assist with onboarding for new hires, promotions, and transfers
- Create and maintain job descriptions
- Provide insights/direction on equity to ensure we remain internally balanced and competitive with market conditions
- Maintain performance management process
- Work with employee benefits enrollment, changes, and questions
- Assist with payroll processing
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or HR required.
- 2+ years of experience in human resources required.