Our client is a leading global manufacturer conveniently located in the greater Minneapolis area. They are currently looking for an International Tax Manager to join their team. This is a newly created role due to company growth! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. The company also has new leadership who is devoted to bettering the company and is focused on modernization and technological innovation. This position comes with great benefits, competitive compensation, and will work a hybrid schedule.
The International Tax Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The International Tax Manager will establish and manage international tax related procedures, documentation, restructuring and tax minimization projects.
- Responsible for global transfer pricing planning, execution, reporting and audits, coordination with advisors.
- Assist with quarterly and annual accounting for income taxes including determination of effective tax rate, maintenance of balance sheet tax accounts, and preparing financial statements.
- Responsible for US taxation of all international entities, from both a compliance and provision perspective.
- Manage BEPS reporting process.
- Manage domestic and international legislative changes that may impact the company’s tax position.
- Coordinate tax accounting activities of a multinational enterprise’s international entities, including review of tax account roll forwards, provision-to-return analyses, foreign tax packages, and annual provision.
- Perform research on tax issues and provide recommendations to the management team.
- The International Tax Manager will assist in other domestic and international projects as needed.
The International Tax Manager will possess the following:
- The International Tax Manager will have 6+ years’ relevant international tax experience.
- 1 or more years of experience managing a team.
- Strong foundation of transfer pricing technical, analytical and compliance skills and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and experience with tax software.
- The International Tax Manager will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Master’s degree a plus.
- CPA preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer