Financial Reporting Manager (38502)
Our client is a rapidly growing Manufacturing company that is currently looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their team. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, casual dress code, flexible schedule and excellent benefits. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. This position will work a hybrid schedule out of the greater Oshkosh area.
The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for SEC reporting, XBRL compliance, corporate consolidations, internal financial reporting, and technical accounting projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The Financial Reporting Manager will ensure external reporting is in compliance with US GAAP and SEC reporting rules and regulations, as well as with company policies.
• Lead the team through the timely and accurate preparation and tie-out of all external financial reports including Form 10-Q quarterly and Form 10-K annual financial statements, footnotes and management’s discussion and analysis, as well as other documents distributed externally.
• Responsibility for managing the accounting and reporting of corporate-level transactions, such as share-based compensation, debt, pension, equity, intercompany transactions, and foreign currency.
• Assist with quarterly earnings release
• Oversee the monthly consolidations process, ensuring completeness and accuracy of financial results.
• Partner with the corporate FP&A and investor relations team to analyze the monthly, quarterly and annual financials as well as assist with various ad hoc requests.
• Coordinate quarterly reviews and annual audits by external auditors.
• Manage the financial reporting team, including training and coaching, performance management, review and approval of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
• Identify and implement process improvements to financial reporting and accounting processes
• The Financial Reporting Manager will perform other duties and special projects as needed.
The Financial Reporting Manager will possess the following:
• The Financial Reporting Manager will have 6+ years of relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
• Experience in Manufacturing environment preferred
• Expert with CPM system
• Strong leadership experience
• Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and SEC reporting knowledge
• CPA Required
Equal Opportunity Employer