Location: Germantown, Wisconsin
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job ID: 38234
Date Added: 05/25/2023
- Responsible for the quality, timeliness and integrity of financial data.
- Participate in financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and monthly close process.
- Prepare and record journal entries.
- Prepare financial balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Provide support for internal and external audits.
- Analysis of inventory and reserve balances.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned by Controller and CFO.
- 3+ years of prior accounting, finance or general business experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Solid Excel and general computer skills.
- Experience with SAP ERP systems a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail.